About ASCA, Inc.
ASCA, Inc. is an American applied-science consulting firm that provides risk assessment and reliability management services for hardware, software, and combined hardware/software systems. We have over 25 years of in-depth experience and expertise in providing these services to the aerospace, defense, electric power and chemical industries.
Our core competencies include the seamless integration of classical probabilistic risk assessment techniques such as Fault Tree, Event Tree, Event Sequence Diagram, and Failure Mode and Effects Analysis with advanced risk assessment techniques including multi-state and dynamic methods such as the Dynamic Flowgraph Methodology.
We are also at the forefront of developing new system modeling and risk assessment techniques to meet our customers’ needs for increased accuracy, readability, transparency, and speed when evaluating complex modern systems.
We have over 25 years of in-depth experience and expertise in providing our services to the aerospace, defense, electric power and chemical industries.
We provide risk assessment and reliability management services for hardware, software, and combined hardware/software systems.
"The expertise of ASCA personnel and the quality of their data products are exceptional." - NASA
Product & Software Download
DYMONDA™ is an advanced general-purpose dynamic modeling tool for stem
reliability and risk analysis.
- Based on the Dynamic Flowgraph Methodology (DFM)
- Very suitable for the Probabilistic Risk Assessment (PRA) of complex dynamic systems
- Graphic modeling environment to enable users to easily create system models
- Powerful multi-state/multi-valued, time dependent logic modeling
- Feedback and closed loop control system modeling capability
- Integration of hardware, software and human-operator models
- Functional success and failure analysis
- Inductive (cause-to-effect)
- Exhaustive deductive (all possible causes of a system effect)
- Unlimited scenarios analyzed from one system model
- Exact probability calculations
- Produces the multi-valued logic equivalent of cut sets and probabilities
- Yearly subscription
- Discount available for multiple licenses
- Academic license is available for academic institutions in the United States
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in acquiring DYMONDATM.
Relevant ongoing or recently-completed ASCA, Inc. projects are listed below.
See what we’ve been up to.
We are eager to discuss your needs, and answer any questions you may have.
Enter your details and we’ll get back to you shortly.